- Samantha Mollison, I forgot who she was, until she mentioned that rep that she wanted to flirt with, but he turned out to be a flop, I guess that is karma
- Do people actually like receiving cards like that, unless they actually have a profound message, are they even worth it? I guess in this case, it is a show of support for the family, to make sure they don’t feel alone at a time like this
- Cosmetic surgery, I prefer a natural look, and to let people age naturally
- If Shirley wouldn’t notice your filler, what’s the point, if other people don’t notice you look different, hasn’t it failed. Or is it just to make yourself feel better
- I’m sure the road isn’t that steep that you can’t walk there, no need for a car
- Naming your house, how much more pompous can you get?
- A few breast puns. Didn’t realise that Sam was a bra saleswoman, old men seem to get a touch gross as they age, and very creepy
- All very petty isn’t it, taking jabs at one another
- I feel kinda sorry for Sam having to endure it all, but not too sorry
- These women are perverse
- Interesting, Howard can be so nice to Vikram (he did save his live) but so rude and vindictive to Parminder
- Politics, always about rounding up the numbers, in this case 9 out of 16
- They want Miles to be a Councillor?
- Fats and his father alone? Probably not a good idea
- Is Fats Barry’s child? Oh, that explains a lot, does Fat know? Or does he think Colin is his father?
- But wouldn’t Barry have some idea, he has another child?
- Do Colin and Tessa still love each other?
- Oh, so it will be Miles v Colin then
- But Tessa doesn’t think Colin is right for it, and Barry would never want him on the Council, is that being too harsh?
- Is it just grief, or something worse causing Tessa to be confused and forgetful?
- Yes maybe you should call Parminder and see what she has to say
A short post for today, will read Wednesday tomorrow! Interesting to see the politics come into play now, and we start to see the new contenders for Barry’s seat. But I wonder what will happen to Krystal and the Fields in the fight, will they be forgotten?