- There are too many books! I just know that I’m never going to read all of them, and that so many good ones are going to be missed.
- There’s so many books I do want to read, and I want to read them all right now, but I have to wait
- Trying to get the books I want to read, and having to wait for them to come into the library because
- It can be expensive. Sometimes the books are over $20, easily, and that’s alright if you buy a couple, but you can’t go buying too many. Well I can’t. And hardcover are more expensive, and they are so much more awesome.
- Wanting to at the same time breeze through a book (for two reasons, so you know what is going on, and so you can have more time to read even more books), but wanting to savour it.
- Deciding on what to read next, and there’s always so many recommendations from people
- Finishing a series is always tough
- Rating books I find really tough. That and ranking them. For people to ask me what’s my favourite book, I struggle.
- Making lists like these… I seem to always struggle to get to 10!
What book problems do you have?