This week we are discussing the top ten hyped books which I’ve never read. This will be interesting.
- Fifty Shades of Grey, which isn’t surprising at all that I haven’t read it, and I never will. That was so hyped a few years ago, actually blows me away
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, I actually do want to read this one, but just haven’t got around to it
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart, I’ve heard quite a lot about this one this year, more accurately I’ve seen people strongly recommend it, but I’m still oblivious to what it involves, it’s on my list though
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower, heard quite a lot about this one a few years ago, was sort of interested, but just never got around to it
- The Lovely Bones, a few classes in school had to read this one, but I didn’t, and when the book came out, again there was a lot of hype. Wouldn’t mind reading it, but no rush
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larson, with two movies made about in just about as many years, it’s safe to say there is plenty of hype here. Yet another one I wouldn’t mind reading, but I’ve heard that it was quite intense, so I’ve left it to later
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins, just like Gone Girl a thriller which I’ve heard much about, and haven’t read, almost thought they were related
- The Catcher in the Rye (and I’ll just throw in Catch-22 and Fahrenheit 451 as other classics that sit on my shelf and wait)
I actually think I’ve read plenty of the hyped books, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, The Book Thief, Divergent, The Da Vinci Code. So my list is going to end a little short, over to you guys, what are some hyped books you haven’t read?