This week, is a free choice week, so I’m going to discuss my childhood favourites!
- Harry Potter – duh
- Geronimo Stilton – I was obsessed with this series and still have 35 of the books, which was up to the time I was still interested in them, now there are so many more!
- Tomorrow When the War Began by John Marsden – really loved this survival series
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer – again an amazing series for kids (and older)
- Dragon Keeper by Carole Wilkinson – loved this series so much I sent the author a few emails over the years, and she replied!
- A Series of Unfortunate Events
- The Obernewtyn Chronicles – by Isobelle Carmody
- Brian’s Saga/Hatchet by Gary Paulsen – another survival series which I really linked
- JRR Tolkien – read this when I was perhaps too young, cause I ended up remembering very little about The Lord of the Rings
- Whatever I got my hands on haha
What about you? What books/authors were you childhood favourites?