This week we have an interesting topic, what author duos would I want to happen? Author duos can be a hit and miss experience, like Good Omens was legendary, The Long Earth series has been just more than mediocre, and I’m sure there are plenty of abject failures. So let’s work on the assumption that these duos do a really good job!
- George R R Martin, Patrick Ness and Pierce Brown – alright this is obviously a trio, but I think these three would be devious together, and would destroy everyone
- Markus Zusak and John Green
- JK Rowling and Suzanne Collins – the two biggest recent series, I think they could come up with something good
- Isobelle Carmody and Rick Riordan – partially because the prolific nature of Riordan would mean more Carmody even faster!
- Mira Grant and Stephen King – I think nobody would sleep after reading it, cause it surely horrifying
- Tolkien and GRR Martin, now that would be a mammoth epic
- Arthur Conan Doyle and JK Rowling (as Robert Gaithbraith naturally)
- Neil Gaiman and Markus Zusak
- Jane Austen and Mira Grant – now there would be an amazing Pride, Prejudice and Zombies!
- Dan Brown and F Scott Fitzgerald, the king of fast-paced cliffhanger combined with a bore.
What combos would you like to see?