This week we’re taking a look at my newly read authors for 2015.
- Patrick Ness – Chaos Walking Trilogy – I need MORE NESS
- Pierce Brown – Red Rising Trilogy has been INCREDIBLE
- Paolo Bacigalupi – The Water Knife was great
- Jandy Nelson – I’ll Give You The Sun – I really liked that one, and that was unexpected
- Bernard Keane – Surveillance
- MR Carey – Girl with All the Gifts
- Tommy Wallach – We All Looked Up – really good
- Ray Bradbury – Fahrenheit 451
That’s all from me, so what authors did you read for the first time this year?